One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whether or not the cost of value of the course is excludable from wages to the employee depends on various factors.’
- ‘Wires are rivalrous and excludable, and the companies invested a great deal of money laying them.’
- ‘The 2001 Tax Act provision is simple: Qualified retirement planning services are excludable from income.’
- ‘Foreign private citizens who are not excludable for other reasons, are free to go anywhere in the US they want, and see whomever they want.’
- ‘Indeed, one of the functions of entrepreneurs, as opposed to academics, is to figure out how to make a public good into an excludable private good.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.