One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of investment fund that is traded on a stock exchange.‘two exchange-traded funds that own biotechnology stocks both fell about 4% this week’
- ‘The volume of bullion held by gold exchange-traded funds rose to a fresh all-time high Wednesday.’
- ‘Within the next decade exchange-traded funds will reach an exponential growth potential.’
- ‘It's been about as low the exchange-traded fund has been since 2009.’
- ‘The SPDR Silver exchange-traded fund plunged 35 percent.’
- ‘If you prefer the diversification of an exchange-traded fund, you might consider the Market Vectors Agribusiness ETF.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.