One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've gone through the claims and counter-claims, and suspect he was valiant in one incident and a whiner or exaggerator in others.’
- ‘May you survive the tempests that you are tempting, angering that the ungodly tribe of fibbers, exaggerators and outrageous abusers of power to bludgeon the real number.’
- ‘But the fact that he's a serial exaggerator is exactly why this story should receive attention, not why it should be shrugged off.’
- ‘The notorious exaggerator, in fact, put down just about everyone who was not German blue blood or to the manor born.’
- ‘Once upon a time, the reference check offered reliable protection against serial exaggerators and smooth talkers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.