One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've gone through the claims and counter-claims, and suspect he was valiant in one incident and a whiner or exaggerator in others.’
- ‘Once upon a time, the reference check offered reliable protection against serial exaggerators and smooth talkers.’
- ‘The notorious exaggerator, in fact, put down just about everyone who was not German blue blood or to the manor born.’
- ‘May you survive the tempests that you are tempting, angering that the ungodly tribe of fibbers, exaggerators and outrageous abusers of power to bludgeon the real number.’
- ‘But the fact that he's a serial exaggerator is exactly why this story should receive attention, not why it should be shrugged off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.