One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their concerns have to be built into the evolvement of any development plan.’
- ‘His portrayal of dejected loneliness early in the film is subtly done, but this cannot outweigh the nauseating theatrics accompanying his character's emotional evolvement.’
- ‘I believe that such tolerances and freedoms are the natural evolvement of successful free-market advances.’
- ‘The theory of evolution is seen as tracing the historical evolvement of those structures or competencies that formal pragmatics describes as universal features of language use.’
- ‘It owes its recent evolvement to the cultural and social developments of speakers of English and to the growing number of students attending colleges.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.