One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The theory of evolution is seen as tracing the historical evolvement of those structures or competencies that formal pragmatics describes as universal features of language use.’
- ‘His portrayal of dejected loneliness early in the film is subtly done, but this cannot outweigh the nauseating theatrics accompanying his character's emotional evolvement.’
- ‘I believe that such tolerances and freedoms are the natural evolvement of successful free-market advances.’
- ‘It owes its recent evolvement to the cultural and social developments of speakers of English and to the growing number of students attending colleges.’
- ‘Their concerns have to be built into the evolvement of any development plan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.