One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Terrestrial animals have elaborated a different evolutive solution: symbiotic relationships with bacteria, protists, and fungi which carry out these activities in their own interests.’
- ‘However, the Court cannot, by means of an evolutive interpretation, derive from these instruments a right that was not included therein at the outset.’
- ‘The transposition is opposed to several other evolutive constraints: deletion (loss of copies), selection, and regulation (decrease of the transposition rate when the copy number increases).’
- ‘It is not possible to distinguish any evolutive trend towards increase or decrease in size.’
- ‘It may well be that they followed a different evolutive path before the appearance of theropod dinosaurs because by the time theropod dinosaurs had feathers and some even flew, true birds were already present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.