One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for evidential
- ‘Would you read onto the record the affidavits that contain the evidentiary material that is before us?’
- ‘It is not for an appellate court to revisit evidentiary findings of the trial judge absent an error in law as to how such evidence is to be considered.’
- ‘Any complaints about the plaintiff's evidentiary frailties merged with the offer.’
- ‘After conclusion of the evidentiary stage of the voir dire, the status of transcript 4 was raised with the judge.’
- ‘Can you not establish the evidentiary matters by subpoenas ad test to get witnesses who can depose?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.