One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for evidential
- ‘After conclusion of the evidentiary stage of the voir dire, the status of transcript 4 was raised with the judge.’
- ‘Can you not establish the evidentiary matters by subpoenas ad test to get witnesses who can depose?’
- ‘It is not for an appellate court to revisit evidentiary findings of the trial judge absent an error in law as to how such evidence is to be considered.’
- ‘Would you read onto the record the affidavits that contain the evidentiary material that is before us?’
- ‘Any complaints about the plaintiff's evidentiary frailties merged with the offer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.