One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In all other places.‘they are the same machines used everywhere else in the world’
- ‘They do, but people everywhere else are far more tolerant of indolence.’
- ‘Whilst there is not a particular bullying problem in Cumbria, he believes it is fairly common, as it is everywhere else in the country.’
- ‘Our role is to make everywhere else look good by comparison!’
- ‘After all, this sort of thing happens frequently in university, and everywhere else for that matter.’
- ‘The future of democracy in Australia and everywhere else depends upon the way in which each serves the community.’
- ‘But it turns out that political imperative prevails in New Zealand as it does everywhere else.’
- ‘Since then tobacco use has increased just like everywhere else, but the current government has been determined to crack down.’
- ‘People want to live in York because of its high quality of life and they come shopping or visit because the city is different from everywhere else.’
- ‘In fairness, we're not too badly off everywhere else, touch wood.’
- ‘Pinched everywhere else, he spent all he could save on books.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.