One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In all other places.‘they are the same machines used everywhere else in the world’
- ‘Pinched everywhere else, he spent all he could save on books.’
- ‘Whilst there is not a particular bullying problem in Cumbria, he believes it is fairly common, as it is everywhere else in the country.’
- ‘The future of democracy in Australia and everywhere else depends upon the way in which each serves the community.’
- ‘But it turns out that political imperative prevails in New Zealand as it does everywhere else.’
- ‘People want to live in York because of its high quality of life and they come shopping or visit because the city is different from everywhere else.’
- ‘Our role is to make everywhere else look good by comparison!’
- ‘They do, but people everywhere else are far more tolerant of indolence.’
- ‘Since then tobacco use has increased just like everywhere else, but the current government has been determined to crack down.’
- ‘In fairness, we're not too badly off everywhere else, touch wood.’
- ‘After all, this sort of thing happens frequently in university, and everywhere else for that matter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.