One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These pores are interpreted as having housed eversible vesicles.’
- ‘Abdominal segments 1-6 have 1-2 pairs of eversible vesicles.’
- ‘The anteriorly situated, eversible ciliated pits (frontal organs) resemble nuchal organs of polychaete annelids.’
- ‘Nemertines however, lack a protective cuticle or exoskeleton as well as stalked eyes, but have a characteristic eversible proboscis.’
- ‘Phylum Nemertea contains about 1,150 species of unsegmented worms that possess an eversible proboscis contained in a fluid-filled cavity or rhynchocoel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.