One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additionally, such professionals are often perfect evangelizers - individuals ideally suited for educational leadership roles among their peers.’
- ‘It is obvious that the laity do have to be energized to become evangelizers, reminded of their history in the extended sense.’
- ‘I would use other language, never having been able to settle in to a simple, relaxed universalism, being a sort of evangelizer at heart who rejoices in the open embrace of Christ among all the peoples.’
- ‘And nobody had better reasons to distrust the motives of Christian evangelizers than the slaves; and yet the black community is well known for its passionate Christianity.’
- ‘His hunger was gone, and he was his own boss who could appoint the evangelizer as his helper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.