One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘David Taylor's diplomatic skills are as finely honed as any and he is unreservedly evangelic about the joint Scottish-Irish attempt.’
- ‘When a clown and an evangelic preacher wander into Ted's domain of the W.C. he forces them to dismantle their public masks and face the consequences of their beliefs and actions.’
- ‘The preacher was a popular southern evangelic reverend who was talking about being saved.’
- ‘More specifically it pointed to its lack of goals as a empire, which I don't fully agree with as it seems to overlook late capitalism as an ideology, and globalisation as its evangelic / missionary form.’
- ‘In this way, the perspective of vernacular rhetoric reveals that the explicitly evangelic prayer form also functions as an invitation for group insiders to perform previously shared values.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.