One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a normally functioning thyroid gland.‘these hormones feedback on the pituitary, resulting in the desired euthyroid steady state’
- ‘A further case-control comparison was performed for the hypothyroid and euthyroid patients.’
- ‘This will help the physicians to arrive at an unequivocal diagnosis of thyroid function in patients having euthyroid hyperthyroxinaemia, euthyroid hypothyroxinaemia or euthyroxinaemic hyperthyroidism.’
- ‘At one year, if the patient is clinically and biochemically euthyroid and a thyroid-stimulating antibody level is not detectable, therapy can be discontinued.’
- ‘The reference range for thyroid stimulating hormone, established from measurement in 29 subjects, was used to classify 22 euthyroid subjects as having subclinical hypothyroidism.’
- ‘Most persons with thyroid nodules are euthyroid, with less than 1 percent of nodules causing hyperthyroidism or thyrotoxicosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.