One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a normally functioning thyroid gland.‘these hormones feedback on the pituitary, resulting in the desired euthyroid steady state’
- ‘A further case-control comparison was performed for the hypothyroid and euthyroid patients.’
- ‘This will help the physicians to arrive at an unequivocal diagnosis of thyroid function in patients having euthyroid hyperthyroxinaemia, euthyroid hypothyroxinaemia or euthyroxinaemic hyperthyroidism.’
- ‘At one year, if the patient is clinically and biochemically euthyroid and a thyroid-stimulating antibody level is not detectable, therapy can be discontinued.’
- ‘Most persons with thyroid nodules are euthyroid, with less than 1 percent of nodules causing hyperthyroidism or thyrotoxicosis.’
- ‘The reference range for thyroid stimulating hormone, established from measurement in 29 subjects, was used to classify 22 euthyroid subjects as having subclinical hypothyroidism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.