One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The UK Independence Party was rewriting the political map of Britain last night as a tide of Euro-scepticism dominated the European Parliament elections.’
- ‘Fully 64 per cent of Yorkshire people would vote to quit the EU if offered the chance in a referendum, with only the South-West and the South-East approaching Yorkshire's Euro-scepticism.’
- ‘The small no majority in the first Danish referendum in June 1992 acted as a catalyst for a new wave of Euro-scepticism, and the ratification process became both long and painful.’
- ‘I agree that there is a high level of Euro-scepticism.’
- ‘This should be resisted, as he believes there are many who share his own Euro-scepticism, and who will vote to reject the Constitution, but who want Britain to remain in the EU.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.