One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then he leans forward, his childish face alight as he repeats euphorically: ‘I am so lucky.’’
- ‘Henry Jackson euphorically predicted he would win big in New York.’
- ‘After one win, I remember a man being prevented from euphorically throwing himself off the train as it rattled towards the Border.’
- ‘When her neighbours euphorically celebrate the home team's win, she receives the news that her husband is missing in action on the battlefront.’
- ‘They are smiling so euphorically at a San Francisco rally that they might be at the opening night of the second coming.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.