One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When her neighbours euphorically celebrate the home team's win, she receives the news that her husband is missing in action on the battlefront.’
- ‘Henry Jackson euphorically predicted he would win big in New York.’
- ‘They are smiling so euphorically at a San Francisco rally that they might be at the opening night of the second coming.’
- ‘After one win, I remember a man being prevented from euphorically throwing himself off the train as it rattled towards the Border.’
- ‘Then he leans forward, his childish face alight as he repeats euphorically: ‘I am so lucky.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.