One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The end-point of the test reflects the typically eukaryotic chromosomes and DNA metabolizing enzymes of yeast.’
- ‘Thus, there is abundant evidence from a range of organisms that gene order in eukaryotic genomes is not random.’
- ‘Histone proteins are essential components of nucleosomes in eukaryotic chromosomes.’
- ‘Organization of the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells depends largely on the cytoskeleton.’
- ‘Telomeres play important roles in genome stability and in maintaining the individuality of linear eukaryotic chromosomes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.