One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, there is abundant evidence from a range of organisms that gene order in eukaryotic genomes is not random.’
- ‘Telomeres play important roles in genome stability and in maintaining the individuality of linear eukaryotic chromosomes.’
- ‘Histone proteins are essential components of nucleosomes in eukaryotic chromosomes.’
- ‘Organization of the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells depends largely on the cytoskeleton.’
- ‘The end-point of the test reflects the typically eukaryotic chromosomes and DNA metabolizing enzymes of yeast.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.