One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In our present world, where issues of culture, identity and their connection with religious expression are alive as never before, there is a pressing and challenging role for the folklorist and the ethnologist.’
- ‘The expert knowledge of folklorists and ethnologists is also in demand in the tourist and development industries and their academic writings are a cachet to earning consultancies and contracts.’
- ‘For many ethnologists and anthropologists, collective identity does not represent the truth even among the most archaic communities.’
- ‘The last decade has seen an enormous upswing of interest in historical photographs among ethnologists and historians.’
- ‘Anthropologists and ethnologists have studied the cultural processes by which particular persons, places, and historical events become invested with sacred or mythological significance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.