One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Country people are not an ethnologically distinct subspecies awaiting conversion by missionaries.’
- ‘She opens the essay with a controversial claim: ‘You will take another look at African Americans and say that we are still black and, ethnologically speaking, you will be right.’’
- ‘They are remarkably realistic as well as ethnologically interesting.’
- ‘Their unity is recognizable by common speech and common artistic tradition, but they did not constitute one race or group of tribes ethnologically.’
- ‘The results demonstrate that the best grouping is obtained when populations are grouped geographically, rather than ethnologically or by settlement history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.