One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Time has been studied in different ways from ethnological and folkloristic angles.’
- ‘The most important theoretical framework is provided by detailed articles discussing basic religious ethnological concepts: rites of passage, sacrifice, mourning, ancestors, animism, etc.’
- ‘Among the most fascinating items in the collection is an ethnological study of the life of the Welsh hill farmer.’
- ‘I knew people from there because my photographs had been in an ethnological exhibition about Mongolia in Munich.’
- ‘Instead, she would like to see ethnological museums acknowledge these objects' power to enchant, to inspire people to search for meanings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.