One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Through an analysis of ethnographically collected data, the meanings participants constructed around their experiences were explored.’
- ‘Ethnographically informed accounts of the persuasive power of regular practice, of habitual denial, and of structured routine are badly needed.’
- ‘This community-focused, bottom-up approach tends to produce highly detailed, ethnographically derived accounts of socioecological changes within particular localities.’
- ‘In ceramic studies, the application of ethnographically observed patterns of the deployment of decorative styles provides socio-functional explanations of pottery usage.’
- ‘We look forward to further contributions as he develops this work ethnographically through field research.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.