One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the scientific description of peoples and cultures with their customs, habits, and mutual differences.‘ethnographic research in European border communities’
- ‘This study is the result of ethnographic fieldwork completed during a period of 18 months.’
- ‘This ethnographical museum (ethnography being the study of a particular society and culture) contains many prehistoric and historic instruments and textiles.’
- ‘It takes time to perform ethnographic research correctly and to build the level of intimacy that takes researchers beyond what they could learn in a focus group setting.’
- ‘He described the results of both his reading of the ethnographical literature and, even more importantly, the surveys he had conducted among the elderly in Sweden.’
- ‘Using ethnographic methodology, she and other educators studied how the children developed mathematical knowledge in everyday life, then used this information as a foundation for an experimental math curriculum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.