One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They meet county park naturalists, ethnobotanists, and salmon preservationists and learn about the roles these people play in their communities.’
- ‘Some ethnobotanists and anthropologists are convinced that root and tuber crops were among the first plants to be domesticated.’
- ‘Through informative personal essays, combined with images taken during twenty-five years of exploration, ethnobotanist Davis celebrates traditional ways of living and thinking.’
- ‘Best known as an anthropologist and ethnobotanist, Wade has made 6,000 or so botanical collections while living among fifteen indigenous groups in eight South American countries.’
- ‘He eventually left to become curator of the herbarium at the California Academy in San Francisco and has become a renowned ethnobotanist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.