One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When the cloaked figure wanders, ethereally, through the misty graveyard, dancing among the headstones, we sense we are in the hands of an exceptional visionary.’
- ‘In fact, Thomas is radiantly healthy and almost ethereally beautiful.’
- ‘Whatever it was glowed ethereally, some metres away from him.’
- ‘This book has an atmosphere so ethereally unsettling, it will haunt you for weeks.’
- ‘It is, certainly, painfully lovely, achingly gorgeous, exasperatingly lyrical, sumptuously spellbinding, ethereally hypnotic, and, above all, transcendentally sublime.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.