One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whatever it was glowed ethereally, some metres away from him.’
- ‘In fact, Thomas is radiantly healthy and almost ethereally beautiful.’
- ‘It is, certainly, painfully lovely, achingly gorgeous, exasperatingly lyrical, sumptuously spellbinding, ethereally hypnotic, and, above all, transcendentally sublime.’
- ‘When the cloaked figure wanders, ethereally, through the misty graveyard, dancing among the headstones, we sense we are in the hands of an exceptional visionary.’
- ‘This book has an atmosphere so ethereally unsettling, it will haunt you for weeks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.