One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘investments in ETFs have not fallen’short for exchange-traded fund
- ‘The newly minted ETF, which some have said has failed to "gain traction" with investors, has been another pleasant frontier markets surprise.’
- ‘ETF gold selling has averaged 110 tonnes per month since the April sell-off.’
- ‘The investments in ETFs are slightly positive and short positions have also been reduced.’
- ‘Holdings in silver ETFs are holding very well on elevated levels, reflecting a growing sense of bottoming expectation from the investment community.’
- ‘They have numerous ETF options for retail investors with $5,000 or more to invest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.