One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘investments in ETFs have not fallen’short for exchange-traded fund
- ‘ETF gold selling has averaged 110 tonnes per month since the April sell-off.’
- ‘The investments in ETFs are slightly positive and short positions have also been reduced.’
- ‘Holdings in silver ETFs are holding very well on elevated levels, reflecting a growing sense of bottoming expectation from the investment community.’
- ‘They have numerous ETF options for retail investors with $5,000 or more to invest.’
- ‘The newly minted ETF, which some have said has failed to "gain traction" with investors, has been another pleasant frontier markets surprise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.