One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tolls charged for use of the Bridge were the highest for any estuarial crossing in Britain.’
- ‘Gravesend is an estuarial town, almost surrounded by water - on the banks of the Thames, close to the Medway and not far from the coast.’
- ‘You'd have to point to the staggering environmental cost of this development, the degradation of almost every aspect of life - air, water, estuarial life, forestry, grasslands.’
- ‘But not every pier is worth diving; boat traffic, access, fishing lines, current, estuarial visibility and concrete constructions defy divers, however promising they might seem from above.’
- ‘Although there were only a limited number of estuarial harbours capable of sheltering a large fleet, successful landings were frequent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.