One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gravesend is an estuarial town, almost surrounded by water - on the banks of the Thames, close to the Medway and not far from the coast.’
- ‘Although there were only a limited number of estuarial harbours capable of sheltering a large fleet, successful landings were frequent.’
- ‘You'd have to point to the staggering environmental cost of this development, the degradation of almost every aspect of life - air, water, estuarial life, forestry, grasslands.’
- ‘The tolls charged for use of the Bridge were the highest for any estuarial crossing in Britain.’
- ‘But not every pier is worth diving; boat traffic, access, fishing lines, current, estuarial visibility and concrete constructions defy divers, however promising they might seem from above.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.