One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The production of red blood cells.
- ‘These hemorrhagic and hemolytic events would result in tissue hypoxia that would, in turn, stimulate erythropoiesis.’
- ‘Iron deficiency in hemodialysis patients is caused by blood loss during the dialysis procedure, increased erythropoiesis, and insufficient absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract.’
- ‘Iron-deficiency anemia is the most frequently diagnosed anemia and is associated with an inadequate supply of iron needed for erythropoiesis.’
- ‘Because erythropoiesis is an ongoing process, there is a continuous progression of cells from erythroblasts to immature and mature erythrocytes, which is balanced in the steady-state condition.’
- ‘In renal failure, anemia occurs in part because uremic metabolites decrease the lifespan of circulating red blood cells and reduce erythropoiesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.