One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Infections such as mastitis and cellulitis tend to be erythematous, tender, and warm to the touch; they may be more circumscribed if an abscess has formed.’
- ‘The disease begins as an erythematous papule at the site of the sandfly bite on exposed parts of the body.’
- ‘Seborrheic dermatitis causes scaly erythematous skin lesions most often found in nasolabial folds and eyebrow areas.’
- ‘Psoriasis typically presents as erythematous plaques with thick, white scale on the elbows, knees, scalp, and lower lumbar area.’
- ‘Thrush and erythematous candidiasis are common in patients with immune defects and are often an early manifestation of the immunodeficiency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.