One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The automatic correction of errors that arise from the incorrect transmission of digital data.as modifier ‘error-correction protocols’
- ‘Listen to an audio CD with error correction switched off and you'll hear little more than hiss.’
- ‘Each device has a pipeline structure and uses digital error correction to provide good static linearity, according to the company.’
- ‘The other adds support for memory error correction and detection.’
- ‘The message payload is re-encoded to compute error correction encoded bits.’
- ‘The very first version didn't use any kind of error correction protocol, so it had a tendency to garble things up or crash.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.