One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The film is striking in its eroticization of the male figure, and its story of resentment, loyalty and self-sacrifice reveals more about the darkest aspects of human nature with each successive viewing.’
- ‘This is a take on the the blurring effect Japanese censors use to conceal genitals and penetration, or rather the resulting eroticization thereof.’
- ‘The novel explores the eroticization of dominance.’
- ‘There was a heavy eroticisation of the male bodies on display.’
- ‘Women's eroticisation of traditional power relationships makes the process of evaluating a boyfriend for his earning power seem acceptable, rather than mercenary, to most men and women.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.