One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Women's eroticisation of traditional power relationships makes the process of evaluating a boyfriend for his earning power seem acceptable, rather than mercenary, to most men and women.’
- ‘The film is striking in its eroticization of the male figure, and its story of resentment, loyalty and self-sacrifice reveals more about the darkest aspects of human nature with each successive viewing.’
- ‘The novel explores the eroticization of dominance.’
- ‘This is a take on the the blurring effect Japanese censors use to conceal genitals and penetration, or rather the resulting eroticization thereof.’
- ‘There was a heavy eroticisation of the male bodies on display.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.