One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or designed for efficiency and comfort in the working environment.‘ergonomic keyboard design’‘workstations with ergonomic chairs’‘the ergonomic hazards of computer use’
- ‘The ergonomic design takes the pressure off the parent and supports the baby in a seated position.’
- ‘It doesn't look as alien as some of the ergonomic furniture available, but it is comfortable.’
- ‘The comfortable ergonomic handle makes it easier to work’
- ‘There are health benefits of moving the display closer to eye level and putting the keyboard at a more ergonomic angle.’
- ‘I saw an orthopedic hand specialist, and I tested about a dozen ergonomic mice, trackballs and keyboard-trackball combinations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.