One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In time, the eremitical ideal diminished, and wandering gave way to a settled, monastic way of life.’
- ‘Obviously, other Celtic tales incorporate the same division, and one has to ask whether the eremitical movement is really separable from this myth of withdrawal into innocence.’
- ‘The best I could find was Raven's Bread - ‘a quarterly newsletter for hermits and those interested in the eremitical life.’’
- ‘These new orders were all influenced by the eremitical tradition: many indeed emerged from communities of hermits.’
- ‘When Romanus withdraws into the rugged mountains and takes up life under a pine tree next to a spring, for instance, we see the adaptation of Eastern eremitical forms to the Gallican geographical context.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.