One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The radar's erectable antenna is up to 13m high.’
- ‘After World War II there was a boom of this very type, offered on a large scale at affordable prices and in obsessively homogeneous prototypes, easily transportable and erectable.’
- ‘This family of tents will be a series of quickly erectable tents designed to be used either in a stand-alone mode or connected to other tents.’
- ‘In some, these form an erectable crest on their necks and the tops of their head.’
- ‘Instead of using tents and erectable buildings, base personnel could utilize special versions of the module for shelter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.