One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead of using tents and erectable buildings, base personnel could utilize special versions of the module for shelter.’
- ‘After World War II there was a boom of this very type, offered on a large scale at affordable prices and in obsessively homogeneous prototypes, easily transportable and erectable.’
- ‘In some, these form an erectable crest on their necks and the tops of their head.’
- ‘The radar's erectable antenna is up to 13m high.’
- ‘This family of tents will be a series of quickly erectable tents designed to be used either in a stand-alone mode or connected to other tents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.