One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
removable, eradicable, washable, deletable, non-permanentView synonyms
- ‘The erasable calendar posted on the east wall was too far away, so she scrabbled through the piles of loose papers cluttering her desktop until she found her appointment book.’
- ‘An erasable programmable logic device is used to output discreet signals for controlling mirror positioning.’
- ‘You can get something similar, if you pick a DVD recorder that can handle erasable DVD-RAM disks.’
- ‘The memory cell is an electrically erasable programmable read only memory cell or a Flash memory cell.’
- ‘Then she'd head back to her typewriter and, using an erasable tape, Preston would alter the check, making it payable to her credit card company.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.