One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Treatments used afterward are eradicants.’
- ‘A significant characteristic of eradicants is their ability to penetrate plant tissues, most being systemic.’
- ‘Tank mixtures of both protectant and eradicant fungicide may be required where a disease has already started to develop.’
- ‘Use of Ridomil in this manner (as an eradicant) will probably lead to a rapid buildup of Ridomil-resistant strains of the downy mildew fungus in your vineyard.’
- ‘Their application at GS31-32 is partly aimed at disease control, (and in Consort and Riband type varieties it is important that a good triazole is included in the spray to give good eradicant activity against Septoria tritici).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.