One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Beyond polio and guinea worm, the current list of potentially eradicable human pathogens is quite short.’
- ‘‘These results suggest that racism may be a volatile and eradicable construct that persists only so long as it is actively maintained through being linked to parallel systems of social alliance,’ the scientists concluded.’
- ‘It's high time the city is cleared of eradicable allergens like Parthenium which triggers asthmatic attacks, he adds.’
- ‘But the World Health Organization also considers the disease eradicable - one of only six infectious diseases in that category.’
- ‘With concerted action with the tools available today, it is potentially eradicable, says ANURADHA KHATI RAJIVAN.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.