One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With concerted action with the tools available today, it is potentially eradicable, says ANURADHA KHATI RAJIVAN.’
- ‘It's high time the city is cleared of eradicable allergens like Parthenium which triggers asthmatic attacks, he adds.’
- ‘‘These results suggest that racism may be a volatile and eradicable construct that persists only so long as it is actively maintained through being linked to parallel systems of social alliance,’ the scientists concluded.’
- ‘But the World Health Organization also considers the disease eradicable - one of only six infectious diseases in that category.’
- ‘Beyond polio and guinea worm, the current list of potentially eradicable human pathogens is quite short.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.