One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I doubt that they believed in the equitability of fate - especially when their only son turned out to be no more than another burden in their already overburdened lives.’
- ‘Berman's plea also assumes that the entertainment industry must forever be dominated by a small handful of conglomerates, the equitability of whose revenue distribution can charitably be described as abysmal.’
- ‘This was not resolved until 1984 when it was agreed to modify the budget design mechanisms so as to ensure greater equitability in the distribution of financial burdens.’
- ‘Expenses are allocated based on a fixed and variable basis to ensure equitability.’
- ‘Moving out of this stage requires a substantial increase in cost-effective and affordable energy sources, while minimising environmental hazards and ensuring social equitability and sustainability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.