One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fig.3 shows the system after 1 ns of equilibration in preparation for IMD.’
- ‘The heating stage was followed by equilibration at 294 K for 200 ps.’
- ‘A word of caution is due, because equilibration and configurational sampling for ions might take much longer times than the one simulated here.’
- ‘For these reasons, plus the fact that mesophase transitions and unit cell size equilibrations can be tardy, quantitative comparisons of the Persson et al. study and the current study are not warranted.’
- ‘It is likely that the equilibration would be less rapid in patients with empyema of longer standing, since the pleura would tend to be thicker in these patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.