One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then, if you measure up an equidistance at the corners, the ceiling will slope to match your floor.’
- ‘It appeals because it evinces subtlety, equidistance between two extreme Bad Positions, and moral passion.’
- ‘And the Federal Republic of Germany would lose the equidistance from Paris and Washington on which its foreign position has traditionally been based.’
- ‘By virtue of its geographical location, the city is a point from where umpteen tourist spots remain at an equidistance and could be reached within a few hours or so.’
- ‘Our 100 percent claim is based on international law and the equidistance line.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.