One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A person who, in a dream, ostensibly sees a man pointing a revolver at him is having an epistemologically intentional experience, although there is no ontological object.’
- ‘These preoccupations reflect epistemologically grounded beliefs about what constitutes acceptable knowledge.’
- ‘Certain beliefs are epistemologically basic because they are intrinsically credible or self-evidencing.’
- ‘He proposed that linguistic knowledge was epistemologically justified by its formal simplicity.’
- ‘Colors are important epistemologically as natural signs or indicators for the identification and re-identification of physical objects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.