One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The meal unfolds episodically and informally, with new dishes being ordered whenever anyone feels like them; then pooled, passed around, and left on the table for whoever wants them next.’
- ‘She is suspicious of doctors and nurses and takes her medication only episodically.’
- ‘They did report the cholera outbreak, but very briefly and episodically.’
- ‘Migraine occurs episodically, often without warning and can last anything from four hours to three days with symptoms varying from relatively mild discomfort to a totally disabling condition.’
- ‘The daily press, by the very nature of the medium, has a hard time following these stories in any way but episodically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.