One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The evolution of pollination strategies in epiphytic flowering plants have been strongly influenced by their habitat and spatial distribution.’
- ‘Microstylis and its relatives, although often growing on the ground, have pseudobulbs (probably indicating epiphytic origins) and thus are really semi-terrestrial.’
- ‘The lowest water permeabilities were observed with evergreen leaves from epiphytic or climbing plants naturally growing in a tropical climate.’
- ‘Dyssochroma belongs in the tribe Juanulloeae, a group composed of six genera of poorly known, rarely collected epiphytic shrubs and small trees distributed over the Neotropics.’
- ‘We conclude that leaf physiology has a greater impact on plant carbon gain than leaf and plant morphology in this epiphytic bromeliad.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.