One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An epigrammatist with a penchant for obscene, he produced a number of memorable phrases and passages which should be plagiarised, often.’
- ‘One grisly epigrammatist conceived an imaginary poem.’
- ‘‘Painting is silent poetry,’ the Greek poet and epigrammatist Simonides wrote, ‘and poetry is painting that speaks.’’
- ‘Compared to her, Whitman is an epigrammatist.’
- ‘One might well ask at this point what makes an epigrammatist?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.