One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He himself emerges as epicentral to the thought and practice of modern consumerism.’
- ‘Buildings did remain standing even in the epicentral region at Bhuj.’
- ‘An overflight of the epicentral region on Wednesday afternoon by U.S. Geological Survey scientists revealed numerous small rockslides and snowslides adjacent to the fault over a 25-mile long zone east of the town of Cantwell.’
- ‘‘Our information is that there was a tsunami but it was rather small, of the order of one to two metres in Wewak town and it was also recorded at Karkar island, which is about 350 km to the east of the epicentral area,’ he said.’
- ‘We propose that this transcurrent structure within the Adria plate exerts a major control on the seismotectonic behaviour of the epicentral area of the 2002 Molise seismic sequence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.