One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We said there that the clauses are epexegetical, but it does not follow that they are to be disregarded.’
- ‘To use his word, it is epexegetical what follows in the balance of the part.’
- ‘Section 37 is just epexegetical of 73 of the Constitution.’
- ‘The rest that follows after those opening words is really epexegetical, so to speak, of the obligation to conduct at sole risk.’
- ‘Now, was the Full Court, in your submission, doing justice to what the English Court of Appeal was doing in Beecham, to treat that, as it were, as epexegetical of paragraph 38, because there is a large extract set out immediately before?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.