One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both spindle cells and ependymal cells were positive for vimentin.’
- ‘Characteristically, meningitis, through retrograde spread, often leads to ependymitis (inflammation of the ependymal lining of the ventricular system).’
- ‘Dural, leptomeningeal, or ependymal enhancement are typical findings, none of which were present in this patient.’
- ‘Thus, an ependymal rest trapped in the developing mesonephros could potentially migrate with the tissues of the incipient broad ligament and fuse with the anterior bladder wall.’
- ‘Choroid plexus and ependymal cells are quite similar, with the latter showing more ‘degenerative’ cytologic features and fewer cellular clusters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.