One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of biochemistry concerned with enzymes.
- ‘A notable exception is the study of nonaqueous enzymology.’
- ‘It's a property known as ‘promiscuity’, one that's being increasingly recognized as important in enzymology and enzyme evolution.’
- ‘Our technical approach combines proprietary advances in synthetic chemistry, surface chemistry, molecular biology, enzymology, array technology and optics.’
- ‘Nonaqueous enzymology is nowadays an active area of work, having matured to a point where, besides its large implications in basic protein science, it has an important impact in biotechnology, from where grew its roots.’
- ‘Several excellent recent reviews cover different aspects of the biochemistry and enzymology of glycine decarboxylation and its relation to plant metabolism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.