One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is now enzymological and cell biological evidence that a metabolic sequence is activated during senescence.’
- ‘However, until a few years ago, information on specific modifications of lipid metabolism that underlie life history adaptations has been restricted to a few enzymological characterizations of selected lines.’
- ‘The major enzymological studies underway in the field of biochemistry prior to 1950 unfortunately were focused on carbon metabolism, not on amino acid, vitamin, purine, or pyrimidine biosynthesis.’
- ‘The mechanistic basis of these results can be considered at two levels, the enzymological and the evolutionary.’
- ‘Enzymological studies show that binding greatly stimulates its nuclease activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.