One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounMedicine
- ‘Both the screening instruments did not pick up enuresis as a disorder, though on clinical assessment 5 of 76 screen negative children were diagnosed to be enuretic.’
- ‘Hence, 8 percent of 12-year-old boys and 4 percent of 12-year-old girls are enuretic; only 1 to 3 percent of adolescents are still wetting their bed.’
- ‘However, despite parental beliefs, enuretic children are not more difficult to waken than their peers without enuresis.’
- ‘Achieving continence is also maturational, and children who lag developmentally at one and three years of age are more likely to be enuretic at age six.’
- ‘Although she had been completely toilet trained, she became enuretic and encopretic and also developed a severe eating disorder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.