One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounMedicine
- ‘However, despite parental beliefs, enuretic children are not more difficult to waken than their peers without enuresis.’
- ‘Both the screening instruments did not pick up enuresis as a disorder, though on clinical assessment 5 of 76 screen negative children were diagnosed to be enuretic.’
- ‘Although she had been completely toilet trained, she became enuretic and encopretic and also developed a severe eating disorder.’
- ‘Hence, 8 percent of 12-year-old boys and 4 percent of 12-year-old girls are enuretic; only 1 to 3 percent of adolescents are still wetting their bed.’
- ‘Achieving continence is also maturational, and children who lag developmentally at one and three years of age are more likely to be enuretic at age six.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.