One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In his own way, he is the best lyricist, alliterator and enunciator out there in hip-hop music.’
- ‘In some communions the clergy are the sole enunciators of Scripture.’
- ‘By doing so, he positions himself within the borderlands he studies, and as an actor and enunciator of narratives that rupture colonialist forces at work under new guises.’
- ‘They testify to a dialogism gone wrong, where the voice of the other does not bring a liberating double-voiceness into one's discourse; rather, it turns discourse against its enunciator.’
- ‘The truth is that the enunciators of the floating island theory have failed to face very obvious possibilities that make the doctrine quite impracticable when tested by the actualities of life on board ship and ashore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.