One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is an entwinement - each identity reinforces the other.’
- ‘For her, by giving herself away, she becomes more fully herself, a person enriched through entwinement in the life of another.’
- ‘As he retreats away from civilization, the space that separates him from his jungle ghost prey collapses in an entwinement of vines, trees, dirt, and foliage.’
- ‘I've always set greater store by friendships than romantic entwinements and maybe this is because I've never had much experience in matters of the heart.’
- ‘The film, however, orchestrates these elements, mobilises their energies, toward a riveting affective engagement with history, desire, identity, love and their entwinement together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.