One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For her, by giving herself away, she becomes more fully herself, a person enriched through entwinement in the life of another.’
- ‘It is an entwinement - each identity reinforces the other.’
- ‘As he retreats away from civilization, the space that separates him from his jungle ghost prey collapses in an entwinement of vines, trees, dirt, and foliage.’
- ‘The film, however, orchestrates these elements, mobilises their energies, toward a riveting affective engagement with history, desire, identity, love and their entwinement together.’
- ‘I've always set greater store by friendships than romantic entwinements and maybe this is because I've never had much experience in matters of the heart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.