One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the abundant new information comes from deposits of family letters and family lore that Alexander alone has enterprisingly explored.’
- ‘They started enterprisingly - you felt gaining the first goal was vital to the game plan - but with a fair amount of caution, with five men at the back when their opponents came forward, which was infrequent and in haphazard fashion.’
- ‘Corporate sponsorship and individual help from various quarters was enterprisingly sought, going against government norm, and the festival finally emerged from the ashes.’
- ‘In 1811 she saw bones projecting from the cliff-face and enterprisingly hired some men to dig out the block in which they were embedded.’
- ‘Instead, why not market the game more enterprisingly and raise additional sponsorship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.