One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A formal agreement on pay and conditions established jointly by employers and employees in an individual workplace.‘the new enterprise agreement has been accepted by a strong majority’
- ‘Offering job applicants work on condition that they signed individual contracts was one way of undermining the union and the enterprise agreement negotiations.’
- ‘They have now agreed to address workers' concerns about wages and conditions and work towards an Enterprise Agreement to cover the factory workers.’
- ‘Average annual wage increases for certified enterprise agreements in the quarter were 3.7%, down from 4.2% from the previous quarter.’
- ‘The agreement will provide the basis of an enterprise agreement for the business.’
- ‘Recently registered enterprise agreements have contained clauses increasing the role of employees in decision making.’
- ‘The policy would be adopted by individual employers through the enterprise agreement process, enabling it to be enforced.’
- ‘They voted to include in all Enterprise Agreement talks a claim for a No Sweat Shop label on workplace clothing.’
- ‘As the union negotiated enterprise agreement was expiring, the company launched a campaign to de-unionise its iron ore operations.’
- ‘The protection of worker entitlements is now figuring in all enterprise agreement negotiations.’
- ‘The employer is intending to coerce employees into accepting enterprise agreements which they would not otherwise seek.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.